About Your Trusted Dentist in Mt. Pleasant, SC
Quality Care You Can Rely On
Dr. Jeff Gardner is your local dentist at Smiling Oak Dentistry, delivering quality care based on the most current techniques and technologies. Under his guidance, we design each treatment plan with the best results in mind. We study your case thoroughly, strive to give you more options, educate you, and allow you to choose the plan you think will work best.
Smiling Oak Dentistry takes pride in offering a comprehensive range of dental services. From our friendly office staff to the trained dental professionals who will be treating you, everyone here is dedicated to making your experience easy, stress-free, and educational. Whether you need your teeth whitened or a crown replaced, a dentist in Mt. Pleasant, SC, from our staff will work with you to provide you with a treatment plan that is safe and effective.
- Family Dentistry – At Smiling Oak Dentistry, we have the experience to treat patients of all ages. We offer dental services to children and adults, and we have the necessary knowledge to help your child’s teeth stay clean and healthy while they develop. We offer cleanings, routine exams, cavity fillings, and a variety of other dental procedures to help entire families maintain healthy smiles.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – When you need to improve your smile, our dentists are more than glad to be of assistance. We offer a range of cosmetic dental procedures to give you the smile you have always dreamed of.
- Dental Implants – Tooth loss due to accidents, decay, or root canal mishaps can be physically and emotionally difficult. We offer dental implant services to repair the look and function of your bite.
- One Visit (Same Day) Crowns – Having a crown placed over a tooth used to be a time-consuming process that took multiple visits to complete. With the latest CEREC technology, we can place your crowns in one visit, restoring the beauty and function of your smile in just a few hours.
- Veneers Multiple Types – Dental veneers improve the appearance of your teeth. We can apply resin or porcelain veneers to mask stained teeth, hide gaps and cracks, or make them look whiter. If you have healthy gums and strong enamel, you may be a good candidate to receive this permanent procedure that can significantly improve your smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Did you know that your teeth play an important role in how other people perceive you? A pearly white set when you smile makes you seem more friendly, clean, and confident. We offer teeth whitening services to patients who wish to brighten up their smile.
- Emergency Dental Care – If your tooth was knocked out or chipped in an accident, you no longer have time to wait around for a dentist appointment. We offer emergency dental services to make sure that our patients have somewhere to go if their tooth needs immediate attention.
Preventive Care and Education
Training, Expertise, and Safety Precaution on All Levels
We want our patients to be confident in our capacity to deliver quality dentistry. To achieve this objective, we continually participate and engage in dental lectures, meetings, and conventions. Ongoing education allows us to maintain the highest level of service through familiarity with the latest in products, techniques, and dental equipment. This includes the use of an Automated External Defibrillator, which our staff has the training to use in case of emergencies. Our practice is also in full compliance with standards set by the American Dental Association (ADA), Center for Disease Control (CD), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and other relevant organizations to ensure the utmost safety of every patient.
Emphasis on the Importance of Your First Visit
Apprehension and unease come naturally for most patients. Our goal is to create a relaxing and positive experience to help you overcome these fears. We are all dedicated to making sure you get personalized care so that every visit is as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Your first visit starts with a consultation with our friendly office staff. If you have dental insurance, one of our staff members will guide you through the payment process and answer any questions you might have regarding coverage. In most cases, your dental insurance will cover the majority of procedures, if not your entire visit altogether.
After settling this, you will meet our hygienist who will perform routine cleaning and speak with you about hygiene issues. Once your teeth are ready, we will then proceed with a complete exam to develop a comprehensive treatment plan to address your dental needs. Should any notable problems arise, we may ask you to come back for a complimentary treatment conference to discuss your case in detail.
The top goal of our practice is to build a foundation of trust and relieve all your anxieties and apprehensions. We appreciate your faith in us and are thankful you chose Dr. Jeff Gardner to become your dentist. We look forward to seeing you and assisting with all your dental needs! Contact us or call 843-884-0335 today!